18” Roof Anchor Post Galvanized Finish, Post Only for Weld On Installation, 5,000 Lb. MBS, Fixed Connection Point for Single Point Tie-off or HLL Endpoint. Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910 and 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.18-2017 and ANSI A10.32-2012.
- Extends through roofing so it’s accessible both during and after construction
- Intended for permanent locations
- Compatible with horizontal lifelines
- Compatible for installations onto wood, steel, and concrete substrates
OSHA 1926 Subpart M & 1910 and ANSI Z359.18-2017 & A10.32 -2012 Type A Anchorage Connector
130 – 420 lbs.
- Maximum Users: 1
- 5,000 lb. MBS (Minimum Breaking Strength)
- Minimum service temperature: -30°F
- Suitable for use in combination with HLL Systems