Back Plate for 12” Roof Anchor 1/2” Thick. For Mounting 12” Roof Anchor to Beams or Other Structural Member.
- Extends through roofing so it’s accessible both during and after construction
- Intended for permanent locations
- Compatible with horizontal lifelines
- Compatible for installations onto wood, steel, and concrete substrates
OSHA 1926 Subpart M & 1910 and ANSI Z359.18-2017 & A10.32 -2012 Type A Anchorage Connector
130 – 420 lbs.
- Maximum Users: 1
- 5,000 lb. MBS (Minimum Breaking Strength)
- Minimum service temperature: -30°F
- Suitable for use in combination with HLL Systems