The Palmer Safety Parapet Clamp Guardrail is an economical and easy to use system. An often overlooked option in the world of fall protection, guardrails and warning lines function to block workers from exposure to fall hazards, often entirely eliminating the need for other types of fall protection equipment. Each clamp is provided with a corresponding guardrail post, which is compatible with 2×4” boards. This system can fit any parapet from 4 to 24 inches in width, and an entire system can be easily installed by one person, frequently without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Parapet Clamp Guardrail Systems may be used in Fall Prevention applications ONLY:
- Fall Prevention Systems are placed around the leading edges of any and all fall hazards to prevent a worker from going over an edge and may be used in substitute of Fall Protection or safety netting systems.
- Installation requirements for Parapet Clamp Guardrail Systems set forth in equipment
- instructions must be adhered to.
- Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Climbing, Rescue, and any other systems must never be connected to Fall Prevention Systems.
FEATURES & BENIFITS:
- Fits 4”- 24” parapets
- Set-up OSHA Compliant guardrail system
- Lightweight – only takes one person to install
- Durable, non-corrosive components
- Powder-coated steel makes it resistant to corrosion and damage
- Minimum Parapet Wall Height: 7’
- Parapet Placement Width: 8’ Apart
Top Rail: Must withstand 200 lbs. of force
Midrail: Must withstand 150 lbs. of force
Powder-coated steel and galvanized steel
15 lbs. (24 lbs. with included post)
Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M & 1910