SRD 9’ Leading Edge Twin Galvanized Cable with Steel Rebar hook, 9’ retractable galvanized cable, swivel top composite housing, 2-1/2” galvanized rebar hook, 1/2” carabiner included. Black housing. Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014 Class B SRL-LE.
- Composite housing.
- Extremely compact, durable and lightweight plastic
- Stainless Steel and corrosion-resistant
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems.
- Galvanized steel wire rope 7/32”.
- For sharp edge application.
Material: Galvanized steel wire rope diameter of 7/32”
MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH:
Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014 Class B
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
Static Strength: 3000 lbs. for 1 minute. Dynamic
Strength: 300 lbs. mass subjected to a 4’ free fall. SRL
lock and remain lock until released.
Dynamic Performance: 282 lbs. mass subjected to a
zero free fall with extension of 36” lifeline. Braking force
less than 1800 lbs. Average braking force less than 900
lbs. and arrest distance less than 54”.
11.52 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs.