Stanchion for Anchor Lifeline Cable HLL System (A400160) off set.
- Anchor post designed to be installed on metal I-Beam.
- In addition, can be used as a stand-alone anchor post. It can also be used to form a horizontal lifeline along the length of I-Beam depending upon the requirement of site.
- Span lengths are adjustable with help of intermediates.
- Compatible with Palmer Safety universal extremity plate PN4000(09) and intermediate PN4000(10).
- Compatible with 8.66 in. width of I-Beam.
High strength alloy steel
Hot dip galvanized
MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH:
EN 795:2012, Type ‘B’
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
Static Strength: 12 kN for 3 minutes.
Dynamic Strength & Integrity Test: When tested dynamically with a rigid mass of 220.46 lbs., the test mass arrested and anchor holds an increased mass of 661.39 lbs. for 3 minutes.
28.22 lbs. ± 0.22 lbs.