Horizontal Lifeline system. Max Span Length 60 ft. System Breaking Strength 5000 lbs. 3/4” load indicator hook. Two person approved system. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007.
- Housing made up of durable and high strength polymer.
- Horizontal lifeline system easy to install, remove and store.
- Light weight and portable design.
- Inbuilt shock absorption mechanism to limit the impact forces during fall arrest.
- Molded handle for easy carry on job sites.
- Lifeline made of Galvanized steel wire rope of 0.24 in. diameter.
- Comes with Tension Indicator for correct amount of tension in lifeline
Construction: 7 X 19 GAC
Minimum breaking strength: 22 kN
MAXIMUM SPAN LENGTH:
NUMBER OF USERS:
Greater than 24 kN
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007.
28.88 lbs. ± 0.22 lbs.